Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Silly girl with the 3D glasses

People always says treasure these moments. They will be gone before you know them. Life is so busy and sometimes it is hard to do this. At least for me. I try to stop and grab my camera and snap away. I want my girls to have plenty of photos to look back on and remind them of their youth.
Charlotte found these glasses in the toy bin months ago. She loves them. She puts them on a lot. She knows they make us laugh. She even insisted on wearing them in the shower and bathtub. When she put them on tonight I thought to myself, grab the camera. Quick! I want to never forget the joy on her face when she puts them on, looks to me for a reaction. My heart just melted. I love her to pieces and feel so blessed by these moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment